The power of visualisation is a skill which is often forgotten by people as they grow older to the point we forget it ever existed. Visualisation or guided imagery is a very powerful technique that can help increase both your efficiency and effectiveness in achieving your Daily and life goals. “You must see your goals clearly and specifically before you can set out, for The power of visualisation is a skill which is often neglected by people in their daily lives. “You must see your goals clearly and specifically before you can set out for them. Hold them in your mind until they become second nature.” When you begin to use visualisation techniques, you want to mentally create a vivid scene in you mind of your wanted outcome. You want this scene to be as detailed and clear as possible, you need to be able to see, feel and smell your success. Actually visualise your success, picture yourself living in a luxury mansion in the country, smell the fresh air and hear the sounds of your children playing in your pool. Visualise whatever you perceive your desired situation is to be Make visualisation a daily activity. By succeeding in your mind you will become more passionate about your life and you will work harder, pushing yourself to do whatever is necessary to achieve success. When using visualisation never ever consider failure or giving up as this will likely be the eventual outcome. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. — Aristotle - Don’t be afraid to dream and aspire to succeed at any level, be patient and work hard, there is nothing except yourself stopping you from having a successful life. Also don’t look in any one direction for this visualization to occur, This practice only hinders the finally out come, you my expect to achieve your goal via a lucky strike at cards and miss a golden opportunity that’s right in front of you. An effective relaxation technique which can be done in ten to fifteen minutes time per session. Helps concentration which helps visualization * Find somewhere calm and peaceful where you will not be disturbed.
- Lie flat on your back on a bed or a comfortable sofa, or you could do this lying on grass or sand. * Close you eyes. If the light is very bright, put a scarf or handkerchief over your face
- Put your arms straight down by your sides. The palms of your hands should be facing down. Put your legs straight; do not cross them.
- Lie there for a few minutes to allow your body to relax. Slacken your limbs, spreading your fingers and toes, then stretch your arms and legs.
- Breathe in and out, steadily, and become very aware of your breathing. Then inhale, swelling your chest which you should feel filling with air. Exhale through your mouth, collapsing your chest.
- Now you can start to concentrate, focusing all your attention on a person, an object, a scene, an idea, and so on. By developing the ability to concentrate - that is, to direct your mind at will towards a precise thing - this enables you to establish a special connection between yourself and the person, object or idea in question. It takes a lot of effort to maintain good concentration and it can be easily lost.
- This concentration then enables you to use your mind to "penetrate" inside the person, object, idea or whatever. And this is where visualization comes in.
* It is strongly recommended that you practise the following exercise to prime your mind and help it to visualize to successfully: Picture a flower on the wall in front of you. You must "see" it with your eyes closed. Your eyes converge on the flower and very slowly, without relaxing your concentration, you "become" the flower, as you imagine the shape, the colour, the fragrance, and so on. If you practise it correctly, you will become disconnected from the outside world, from your surroundings. You are in a state of profound relaxation. Even if you feel tired, do not slacken your attention. Take time to savour the sensations that your body feels. Repeat slowly: "I see all the colours in the flower, I see all the shapes in the flower, I am the flower, I am becoming the flower..." Your words carry powerful messages. The messages do not have to be perfectly right structurally but they must be conveyed with the way we mean to say it. A session of such relaxation technique practice should last about 10 to 15 minutes. You need to press on with this exercise as it could be difficult initially. Of course the more you do it the more proficient and concentrated mentally you become. In the end, you will also realize that your psychic and intuition levels increase too.